Friday, October 15, 2010

OMG, So Much, So Much. - Freak Out Friday

So first, I'd like to apologize about not posting last Friday, I was busy getting ready to get married and all so.., yeah.

Before my freak out, here are some of my favorite photos from the wedding:




*Pic of me with JP (Husband and all around awesome dude) and his family at the rehearsal dinner.




*Pic of me with JP (Husband and all around awesome dude) at the wedding.




*The kiss.




*After cutting the cake.




*After the wedding, at the Drive Invasion.

These are just a few of the hundreds of photos of the wedding.  And we haven't even gotten the official photos yet.

Which brings me to the first freak out.  I never want another photo taken of me ever again!  My face still hurts from having to smile all day on Sunday.  Yes, I understand that I was the bride, that it was a special day and all that crap but seriously. 

Also, I'm done with hugging for the next year.  I got a lot of hugs from the family of course but I was also getting hugs from people I didn't really know.  So many hugs, from everywhere, every time I turned around.  I'm not really a fan of hugging.  In fact, I really don't like to have people touch me at all.  So spending the day getting physically molested buy over a hundred people while grinning like a loon; not my idea of a great time.

Oh, and did I tell you that I woke up at 4:30am for no reason that morning?  Longest. Day. Ever.

Fortunately we have wonderful friends and family who handle much of the wedding stuff so that we had time to be accosted by everyone for photos and inappropriate bodily contact.  Also my bridesmaids are the best people ever who kept me supplied with coffee and make-up touch-ups and also snuck me upstairs when I got overwhelmed by the number or people I was surrounded by.

I also have a wonderful husband who whisked me away to dinner and then Popsicles; exactly what I needed.

***Next week:  my breaks.***

3 comments:

  1. Shame you lost that fiance of yours. He sounded pretty alright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I totally lost track of all the things that you were up to and here you go and get married without me!!!

    Congratulations!! You look so beautiful!!! I love how well you match. And I know, the smiling is crazy. I hope you had a blast and that - wait - why aren't you off honeymooning somewhere?

    Congrats, again! Thanks for sharing some of your special day with us all. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! Well if you had wanted an invite I would totally have sent you one. ;)

    I'm not really your average bride.., I'm more like a groom. I just agreed with whatever JP wanted and bought a dress. So I really didn't let on much about the upcoming wedding, not because I was avoiding the subject but because I really didn't have all the info; again, like your stereotypical groom.

    Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete

I am up, all night, waiting breathlessly for your comments, and I know where you live.