Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Best Way to Make Friends With Rikki

Hey all!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, new job, been busy, blah blah blah.

Guess who's my new best friend?  Nicole.

I got my stiched post card:















And she sent me buttons:















And fancy chocolate:















Which I promptly ate!


















She also put in a lovely letter that made me feel special.  I then used that special letter to point out to JP (fiance and all around awesome dude) that I am so awesome that my awesomeness has now reached Australia and he should go get me a soda because getting it myself might somehow diminish my awesome.

I don't think this actually works by the reasoning I'm giving but he seems to like me.

Thanks Nicole and thanks to Beth as well.

4 comments:

  1. Seriously? You're asking me to get you a soda on a BLOG?!?!? I'm sitting right next to you! You don't even usually ask, you just point at an empty can and make a noise. I mean...seriously? C'mon Son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayay!
    i was so worried that it had got lost, or that the greedy australia post people noticed that it had chocolate and stole it for themselves ha ha ha.
    soooooo glad that you enjoyed your package!
    xox

    ps. i just laughed so hard at the soda thing, especially jp's reply!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha you made me laugh with that. Almost a Princess-level of awesomeness by the sounds of it. Thanks so much for joining in. Love Nicole's card. Hope you had fun!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. The funny part to me was the fact that I was refering to the earlier incident (just after work) of self importance and thirst. John reads the blog and assumes it's another vie for soda, not me just writing about my earlier self-important begging.

    ReplyDelete

I am up, all night, waiting breathlessly for your comments, and I know where you live.